Southwind CoWorking has been providing full service office suites to the Southwind area near Germantown since 1998 and is now offering coworking memberships! Our number one priority is our community of coworkers and we strive every day to make our property one of the most friendly properties in the Memphis, TN area. Book your Private Office Suite Today.
Our property includes two freestanding buildings and is nestled into East Memphis. Bordering Germantown, it is one of the only CoWorking Spaces that isn’t corporate-owned or government controlled in Germantown and East Memphis. What that means for our residents is that we are focused fully on our property and we are very receptive to their needs and requirements - not just on renting office space. Book your Private Office Space Today.
Here are a few of the amenities that we offer:
- All suites are on the outside with a window view
- Furnished offices
- Fiber optic internet service and WiFi
- Telephone service with onsite answering service
- Friendly and professional community manager and receptionist
- Two conference rooms
- Big screen TV with video conferencing and attached computer
- Copiers and Network Printers
- Break Room and Coffee / Water Service
- Janitorial services and all utilities included
- Convenient and well-lit parking
- 24/7 Card Access
More About Southwind Coworking
Close to major business centers in the Memphis, Germantown and Collierville areas, but free from the congestion of these urban environments, Southwind CoWorking Space is located in the professionally landscaped Southwind Planned Development. Home to the Tournament Players Club at Southwind Golf Course and FedEx World Headquarters along with many other international companies, its strategic location places it within 15 minutes of any point in East Memphis, Germantown or Collierville and offers the perfect solution to your commuting needs!